Track & Field Informational / Testing Session
Location: Bluefield High School, 924 Colville Rd, Hampshire
Date: Saturday August 8, 2020 at 10AM to 11:15 AM
1. If you haven't already done so, please complete the form at the following link asap, if you are interested in participating in Athletics PEI Canada games team. (Read eligibility first.) https://forms.gle/tFqLbFKZrQUp9gLW7
Athletes eligibility requirements to represent PEI at the 2021 Canada Games:
- Athletes must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents, born in 1998 or later.
- Athletes must be members in good standing of Athletics PEI and Athletics Canada,
- Athletes must be a resident of PEI for a period of 180 days prior to the Canada Games.
- Athletes attending school outside of PEI may compete for either PEI or the province where they attend school.
2. Read, sign and bring Athletics PEI COVID-19 Waiver Release
3. Fill out the Athletics PEI Health questionnaire see attached document..
- Bring a personal size bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Bring some drinking water.
- NO washrooms will be available/open at the track.
- Maintain 2m social distancing.
See attached selection criteria document